Thursday, 27 December 2012

G'day all! Welcome to my Blog!

G'day mates! I've decided to start a blog about my Aussie Adventures. True, they may not be "adventures" by some furs' standards, but I still have fun. Here I will post pictures of my home and things that I do and regale you with tales of my day.

Well, to start with, I'll wish everyfur a Mewwy Chrissymas! May your days be Merry and White, because although we managed to survive the festivities, it's the wrong season to be White here! The temperature's in the 30's and 40's Celsius (that's 86-104 Fahrenheit fur my American mates!) and Meowmy's fafurite attire is singlet and shorts! So much fur that one-horse open sleigh...

Will I sit long enough fur Meowmy to get a pic of me with a Chrissymas hat?

Nah, I don't think so!

 My dog sibs, Mikey and Goldie, have enjoyed the Chrissymas spirit as well. Meowmy got them a packet of Schmackos (dog snacks) fur a special treat and even tried to get them to wear Chrissymas hats. I think she had about as much luck with them as with me...

The dog is not amused...


Anyways, I hope you all had a furtabulous Chrissymas and I'll be back soon with more news and pics of our Jolly Outback!

Catch ya later!


=^..^=   Samson T. Hunter - the Aussie Kitty   =^..^=

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samson. Miezi here. Merry Christmas to you. Wow, that's hot where you are. But that's just the way it is. When it's cold here in the US it's hot there. Looking forward to seeing some cool pix of your animals and landscape. Purrs.

    ReplyDelete

Meowza! Thanks fur commenting! My doggie pals and I love hearing what you think of our posts. But rememfur the old rule - if you do not have anything nice to say, do not say anything at all! Constructive criticism and suggestions are more than welcome, but pawlease refrain from saying anything nasty to or about anyone. We are here to have fun! :-)